Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Photo Blog

I'm too tired to type alot so ill put up some pictures of recent happenings...
Pic 1: We have these nasty little fruit flies all the time even when there's no food sitting out. She slapped and got two at once!

Pic 2: Kelsey and I frantically getting her school project done by taking pictures of spilled beans.

Pic 3: This WAS a Cosmo but the dogs that dogsat this weekend def. thought it was a chew toy. Thank u tricia and kelsey for helping me remain calm.

Pic 4: Artsy pictures of my garden...this is parsley

Pic 5: Raspberry Bush

Pic 6: Lettuce

Pic 7: and the not so great picture but awesome sun flower!

These Next pics are the shots decorating my wall...





They were all pictures taken in Nashville so i felt it appropriate. Ok off to bed.

2 comments:

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

yey for pictures!
you know I love THAT!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I didn't know you took a picture of that ripped up magazine. What a crazy weekend! Remember the bed situation? GAG.