Monday, January 12, 2009

Forrest's New Brother!!!

He is due to arrive at my NEW house on Elmwood February 25. His mom is a golden retriever and his dad is a black lab. He is black in color and pretty much the best thing ever even though I haven't met him. I am absolutely thrilled and I will keep you as updated as possible and a get a real picture of him up soon.

But I NEED HELP! I cant think of a great name. I was thinking Security... cant you just picture me opening the door, "Security!" I thought that was funny...I need suggestions.... Ok.. off to go study Daniel. Peace out!!

4 comments:

Dani said...

PUPPY!!!!! Soooo adorable!!! We will be throwing out names around here and let ya know what we come up with :)

Anonymous said...

How about Spencer? Just a thought...

Joel

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

what about Carbon or Brinx??
He is ADORABLE Zay... I can't wait to meet him some day... you better post pictures of you new house ASAP!

Anonymous said...

He is SO CUTE! I wish I were still in Peoria so I could pet him.

Anyway, names? Unless you've already decided on Security (which is pretty awesome, I won't lie)...okay, no I have to agree with Security. Or Backup. You know, as in "I need to take Backup." :D