Monday, November 2, 2009

A Little Change


This may be short and sweet. But i just realized something that might be monumental in my brain. If i think that there is no change in my life, or that my life may be really boring right now, wouldn't that be a change from the previous.... my life is always a change, even when i can't see change, its a change from the last time...

yeah... it's one of those days, when i have to reach into my inner most thoughts to think of something that can fuel me for tomorrow. God always give me fuel by His blessings, particularly a 240 lb. hunk of handsome teddy bear like blessing that will soon be a big change in my life, but if im constantly looking in the distance for change, i miss what's right in front of me that is constant.

the only thing that needs changing right now is my good old twisted heart. I'm praying for that right now...

No comments: