Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am going to type down things that are coming to my head right now...slightly for entertainment purposes and also, b.c i need to blog and i got a lot on the brain...

- I miss my dog. (There's one barking annoyingly outside)
- Can they please call me back.
- It's awesome outside.
- I really love Salt and Vinigar chips EXCEPT they make me sweat and they make my lips swell
- Nathan is so handsome. (just glanced at a picture)
- I need to get in a better mood.
- Oh to be off work by 5pm again.. what would that feel like?
- Can we get a dance crew together of the thousands and dance in a field to a random song?
- I miss my dog.
- I hope im a good aunt.
- What's for dinner?
- I need to finish a craft project...Im having a feeling that im one of those people who start something really cool and never finish it.
- I wonder what the date is when i get all my debts paid off?
- I wish i could get paid to blog.
- Can i get a job doing something that i already do?

I am trying to decide to change my blog, but i still want to keep this one because im one of those people who when they're bored, look back at some of their old posts and re-read them and remember how long it took me to write that one, how dumb it was or how many typos there were. But im officially a W and its slightly obvious that i thrive off of change.

Must do something different now.

No comments: