Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Wineinger Calendar Countdown


  • 56 days until Ruthie’s due date (10/3) 
    • But of course there is that chance that she could come before or after that…I also haven’t had a shower yet so I’m slightly freaking out about what I still need. - 
  •  31 days until my sweet cousin, Kelsey’s wedding (9/8) 
    • Slightly humorous happening…my sister who will be 8 mo preg and myself who will be 9 mo preg are cutting the cake. Good luck on getting your hands on a slice! Hehehe 
  • 29 days until Bella’s 1st birthday! (9/6) 
    • Her b-day party is hot pink and zebra! Pretty much the cutest thing ever! 
  • 24 days until we move into our house (9/1) 
    • I can’t write too much about this yet, b/c I don’t want to jinx it, but don’t worry! I will fill you all in with pictures very soon! 
    • Take note: we have to DEEP CLEAN, de-nail, clean the carpets, paint, and install a fence before this day, too. AHHH!
  • 16 days until Princeville’s first football game. (8/26) 
    • Against Stark County…their biggest rivals. They are nervous but they are high school big boys so they won’t lead you to believe they’re nervous. So they’re tough and they’re gonna do great and this coach’s wife will hoot and howler for them! 
  • 10 days until the weekend of showers (Kelsey’s bridal- 8/18, My baby- 8/19) 
    • Super excited to celebrate with Kels! I’m in charge of games which is one of my favorite parts! And my shower… I will finally have a little peace of mind once I have some baby items. 
  • 1 day until Pville football HELL WEEK! (Tomorrow) 
    • I have already become somewhat of what we call a “coach’s widow” what with weight lifting and some practices. But come tomorrow, the next time I will see my husband will be…well…not sure…maybe the day Ruthie’s born???

No comments: