Sunday, September 29, 2013

InstaFunday Sunday

I'm going to start something new (for me...others have done it before) and start weekly post every sunday called...

Insta-Funday Sunday

I'll basically be posting my favorite instagrams from the week.  Nothing too crazy, just a fun way to remember what i did this week..  If you choose to join me and do the same, connect with me and we can all insta-funday together.  It also is a great reminder to take pictures of my child and life.  You forget sometimes that the little things are worth documenting, too!

Let's get to it.

Enjoying Dad's fball game.  

My tues/thurs new routine.  Sometimes, yes, i do swim in the dark.  I have been watching a lot of criminal Minds this week, too, so that doesnt help...

#SYATP See You At The Pole- Great sight wednesday morning.

Pumpkin Picking season!  Pretty awesome to watch them launch them across the field! :)
So this Tuesday is the start of something new.  I will  be apart if this hunting season with nathan.  We headed to Farm King in Kewanee to get me some warm coveralls and then headed out to set up the two-person tree stand.  I won't lie, I'm kinda nervous.  But quality time spent with the hubs.  


Ok...that's all InstaFunday- Sunday is... easy and painless, but a way for me to document my life.  Connect if you wanna!  Im planning on doing this every week.  CHOW!!

No comments: