Saturday, June 20, 2009

10 things I should have Brought with me...

So I thought I would start a list of 5 things I should have brought with me to TN...
1. Baking essentials like, eggs, butter, sugar
2. How to book on Riding Horses
3. Lost 
4. Razor
5. Bug Spray
What I should have brought back with me... only 1...
1. Nathan.

It was good to see him working for Jesus and enjoying himself a ton.  It was good to see the mountains and see Gods handy work.  And all the extra fresh air made me jump start my next week.  ALERT THE MEDIA** I MOWED MY OWN LAWN!**  I more like chewed it up.  details...   ALSO A few months ago I got internet scammed out of my saxophone and this week they found it somewhere in atlanta!  SCORE!  I have been cleaning up my house and today I got an A/C.  It's in the living room, so it doesnt really make a dent on any other part of the house, but it feels great in the living room!  Ok off to bed.

No comments: