Sunday, October 20, 2013

Insta-Funday Sunday: Sportsmens Addition

Kind of all over the place this week.  Story of our lives lately!

Insta-Funday Sunday and a weekly post where I some of my favorite instagram pix of the week.  Lately, it's been all of them.

New member of our family.  I made Nathan lock the car for the fist
 time since we bought it today :)

Nathan's first ever geese.
I named them, Christmas & Thanksgiving

Rue got a new seat this week!  Training to be the next race car
driver.  I catch her laughing randomly.  

We bought this in anticipation of Nathan's upcoming
successful hunting season.  No pressure, honey...
So have a wonderful week!  It's the last week of high school football (for those of us not going to playoffs).  It's going to be a sweater week.  Soaking in these wonder-FALL weeks!

No comments: