Friday, October 11, 2013

When I Grow Up, I Wanna Be...

A PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER!

I love everything about the community of blogging.  I follow a handful of people who blog lots, and make a living off of it.  How awesome!  To get paid for something you love to do! Here are a few of my blogs that I DEARLY love.

**I have discovered through this post, that I am apparently drawn to redheads, those out west, and people named lindsay.  Maybe because i can relate to them, or i want to be them.  Either/Or really.**



This is Emily.  She is from Southern Idaho with 3 (almost 4) kids.  She blogs about LOTS!  Love her beauty posts, plus DIYs, mix tapes, photography, etc.  She has an Etsy shop where she sells stuff she sews.  She's gorgeous and redheaded...Might i add...thin red hair.  Hmm.  All-together, love following.


This...you should already know.  I am this woman when she was 27.  Her name is Ree.  She was bound to be a city girl but married an cattle rancher.  Now, she lives in the hills of Oklahoma with her 4 kids which she home schools (what?!), she writes books (about her awesome dogs), and cooks.  She has cook books and tv shows and cows, and GREATNESS! I wanna be REE!  She is a woman of faith and family and values who raises her kids with everything she has!  Just awesome.  Oh, and have you ever heard of Tasty Kitchen??  Yeah.  Thanks her too.  



This is Lindsey.  She plus her 3 kids and husband live in SoCal.  I dont remember how I found her, but I follow her solely for her creativity and AWESOME ideas!  I love her house.  I did a painting that she did that I get tons of compliments on.  She is also the blogger where I snatched the idea of Insta-Funday Sunday, athough her's is instaFriday.  I just work during the week, so I moved it to Sunday.  


Meet Joy.  She's a baker.  :)  As you can guess, I generally go to her for food.  But I like reading her blog also, because she goes into the science of stuff.  Like this post helped me last week...Baking Soda vs Baking Powder.  She's from LA by the beach.  She also types like me.  Slightly sarcastic and pretty frank.  Awesome.

I have to figure out where I want to go here.  Can I have a successful blog without selfies, make-up tutorials, stylish (expensive) outfits, so much baking???  You know, generally if I could just paid for doing what I love that would be great.  Can you work on that?  

Well, happy Friday, kids!  I'm off to go celebrate my nieces!  Thing 1 turned two in September and Thing 2 turns 1 here shortly.  (It's Dr. Seuss:)

No comments: