Saturday, July 12, 2014

D-DAY... or is it T-DAY

The day is here...We wake up at 8a, leave at 9a, arrive at 10a and she arrives around noon.

Am I ready?  Well...yes.  Not for the needles and the pain and all that stuff, but for Tessa's arrival I was ready 9 months ago.  It's that whole forget the pain for the purpose.

This is soooo polar opposite from last time!  I was so NOT prepared, but this time, I have the bags packed, the house is clean...for the most part...Ruthie's partying with Gigi & Papa Mark, I'm going to wake up and take a nice shower and get ready...It's crazy.  I think I love it.  The only downside is that I have all of tonight to anticipate (aka not sleep well) the surgery.

So, say a little prayer for us if you would tomorrow.

To Tessa, I can't stinkin' wait to meet you.  God has created you to by our daughter and I am so ready to find out why.  If something happens to me tomorrow, all these people will raise you right and teach you about a Savior that loves you more than me, and that's ALOT!  But it won't.  I'm going to be there to hold you (not first...that will be your dad) and kiss you and love on you like CRAZY!

Stay posted...we'll have pictures up soon...

To everyone else... thanks for your prayers.  We feel them already. *hug*


No comments: