Sunday, October 19, 2014

Insta-Funday Sunday (is back!! )

I know...I know...  It's been a long time!  But I'm coming back with a vingence! 

We went out to help Nathan check his deer cameras and got an absolutely fabulous sunset in the process.  Country life at it's finest...that and praying he didn't pop one of my tires by driving through the corn field. 

Us doing our very best to stay warm (and entertained) at Daddy's football game.


Our trip to Tanners for the year!  We loved the llamas & slides...lots more pictures to be posted soon. 

At a Miss Rodeo Illinois trap shoot for the one and only Katie Perry! Got all the shotgun shells I could ever dream of.  My Pinterest brain is going crazy! 
(if you saw my Pinterest board you might see my obsession)

Be watching facebook... More pictures to be posted of this weekend festivities! 




No comments: