Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Thankful Project: Days 3-5

Day 3: Mascara

I'm not sure if anyone really appreciates mascara more than a blond-eyelashes girl.  Yes, yes...this may seem silly to a brunette or one with dark features, but to a ginger or toe blonde, MAN the power of mascara is almost a crutch.
Wow, I didnt realize the creepy-ness of this photo until now, but it solidifies my point.  POP!

Day 4: The Smiles...

Oh, sweet cheese, the SMILES!  
Cue bad day...
"Ruthie, will you take your passie out and smile for mommy?  I'm having a bad day."
*muffled* "Otay, Mommy." *takes passie out...* "Cheeeeeeese."
"Oh, thank you, sweet girl.  That was wonderful."
"Yous we-come, mommy."  *puts passie back in*

With Tess, you just have to look at her with a side eye and she thinks that's funny.  

Sigh...I'm printing this picture out for my office.  It can really make and day better. 

Day 5: Coffee

The smell, the taste, the effects...COFFEE...

Favorite brand, you ask?  INTELLIGENTSIA
And, where might you find that?  Cyds!  (Hey cool kats!  Miss you!) You can drink and buy it there...they also sell it at Fresh Market here in town, but please try it!  



No comments: