Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Thankful Project: Weekend Edition 6-9

Day 1: End of Football
Day 2: Gilmore Girls
Day 3: Mascara
Day 4: The Smiles
Day 5: Coffee

The Thankful Project: Day 6-9

Day 6: Sleep
 ... no explanation required.

Day 7: Chalkboard Paint

Yes, i am thankful for chalkboard paint.  It's easy artwork for the walls that can change...and i love change...i thrive off of change...



I make this Thursday night.  Ruthie already is in the habit of taking her shoes off and hanging her coat up right when she walks in.  AWESOME!

Day 8: No pants Saturdays

Shortly after Nathan and I got married, I was introduced to this...and it's everything it's cracked up to be (no pun intended).  It is sometimes literal, yes...(if it's T.M.I. sorry), but it's more so the idea that we got nothin' to do and MAN am i thankful for THOSE Saturdays.  I don't believe one is in our future again for a very long time.

Day 9: Mom

It's Mom's birthday today!  She's turning.....drum roll please.....into an even younger looking person than she looked last year!  *psh...I'm no dumbie.*

10 Reason's I'm Thankful for my mom in just this Past Month

  1. She came over and helped me clean up my house.
  2. She helps watch the girls every Wednesday so I can be a part of the church Christmas Choir.
  3. She offered to take the girls while Nathan and I go on vacation in December.
  4. She made a valiant effort along with Dad to come to Nathan's football games.
  5. She went on the Spoon River Drive with Brittany and I ...and Tes and Bells.
  6. She encouraged me on my Apple week blog post.
  7. She watched the girls last weekend and church while I had to be at a meeting and so Nathan could hunt. 
  8. She's committed to helping paint my kitchen cabinets when I finally get the go ahead from my darling husband to do so.
  9. She is letting me host Thanksgiving.
  10. She still gives me hugs and kisses everything I see her!

Happy **muffle**th Birthday Mom!  Love you to the moon!

Ruthie put on a birthday hat and starting singing Happy Brif - day!  I'll see if I can snag a recording!

No comments: