Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful Project & InstaFunday Sunday

It's November which means..... TIME FOR THE "THANKFUL PROJECT!"  My theme this year is, "The Little Things."  

I want you to know that I purposefully didn't post yesterday, because I was waiting for the outcome of Nathan's football game.  So, now that I know they lost, I can say for November 1, I'm so thankful football is OVER!  I'm so grateful for football and we love the games and the coaches and families....BUT THANK YOU SWEET JESUS we are done!

November 2:  I am thankful for the Gilmore Girls.  With normal television shows you go comatose and just stare.  With GG, you have to concentrate sooo hard...they talk sooooo fast.  I've started Season One and Ashley has them all.  Trying to guess how long this will take me.  

Insta-Funday Sunday: My weekly review in pictures... here goes...

Cheap wall art...string, spray paint, and sharpies...love it.  

Nathan's birthday was Wednesday.  He's 27.  Look at how little him and Josh were!!!

At Nana's retirement party.  She snagged 5 cupcakes...

#tbt  Comparing Ruthie's Sushi costume to Tess's Deviled Egg Costume.

I'm pretty sure I wore the ears longer than Ruthie.  

Last night, while Nathan was at his play off game, I made dinner with all things he doesn't like...
Three Cheese Leek & Potato Pizza  soooooo tasty.

EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!  

No comments: